Become a Volunteer!
Do you love shopping at the Farmers’ Market?
Do you talk to the vendors?
Do you want to learn more about how your food is grown?
The Volunteer Program bridges the vendors of the Santa Fe Farmers’ Market and consumers. We provide volunteer opportunities and support for the vendors.
HOW IT WORKS:
- Requests for help from vendors will be collected.
- Volunteers will fill out an application form and register.
- Volunteers will choose the vendors they will help.
VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED FOR:
- Work in the field (harvesting, planting, weeding etc.)
- Help at the market booth and at the Market venue
- Special events (farm tour, high-season harvest, etc.)
- Other needs (grant writing, marketing, web site, etc.)
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Paolo Speirn (Market Director / Volunteer Coordinator)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 505-467-9792